VIDEO: Active Track - modern patrol system
With this modern patrol system, you will be aware of what is happening 24/7.
Active Track is a patrol system adapted by the D.I.SEVEN security agency. It differs from other patrol systems in use in that the sensors communicate directly with the ARC (Alarm Receiving Center) control room, thus the operator has a real-time overview of the course of the physical security service on the premises.
Such a patrol system is offered only by our security agency which strongly focuses on improving the quality of our services. During the development of this system, we looked at every detail.
Physical security together with the Active Track patrol system can be also ordered as a service of complementary fulfilment.
7 reasons, why to choose the ACTIVE TRACK by D.I.SEVEN
WHATIS the ACTIVE TRACK?
What is a guard patrol system?
Checkpoints are placed in the premises of the building, which the security guard has to go around in a given order and time with an electronic device. This monitors his activity and records the point and time of retrieval. The evaluation takes place immediately. The result is a listing of patrols, clearly displayed according to correctness of execution.
Protection is ensured under all circumstances
The security guard carries a device that communicates directly with the D.I.SEVEN ARC in real time, 24/7. This centralized security desk that we developed is one of the most modern ones in Europe.
Our worker can send an alarm signal to the ARC at the touch of a button. A trained ARC operator is able to communicate with the guard via the device, trigger a silent interception (which the guard is unable to influence), contact other physical security staff, contact the relevant facility manager and, if necessary, call the rescue service, the Czech Police or other units of the Integrated Rescue System.
Thanks to the built-in GPS receiver, we know the exact location of each of our employees and we can send help to their exact position.
With Active Track, our entire team stands behind one guard
Thanks to the constant connection with the ARC, security guards can be in contact with trained operators, the facility manager, other guards, the rescue unit and other units of the Integrated Rescue System. Thanks to the MANDOWN function, the device is also capable of saving human lives and alerting to the prompt provision of help.
- Alarm by pressing one button– when the button is pressed, alarm is sent to the ARC, the operator can then trigger a two-way monitoring by initiating the call, i.e., without the possibility to influence the call by the guard
- MANDOWN– the device detects the fall or “lying” position of the guard if this person became unconscious. In case the device does not detect movement after 2 minutes it creates an audible signal, and if the guard still does not respond the event is transmitted to the ARC and the operator then follows the instructions.
Another advantage of the Active Track system is that it provides perfect reporting and offers the possibility of sending statements from patrol rounds and guard arrivals in a predefined format to clients and facility managers. This gives you an accurate overview of whether the building is guarded according to the agreed procedure. The ARC is thus able to record and resolve deviations from the guard's normal procedures while on duty.
- Punctual arrival of the guard to duty – each guard is equipped with a personal chip which must be loaded to a device at the start of their shift, if they do not do so by the set time, the operator registers an alarm event in the ARC
- Start and end of the patrol – as with the shift start, if the patrol is not started within the specified time range, the device sends this information to the ARC where they immediately verify the cause with the security guard, or take other necessary steps
- Completion of all patrol checkpoints – it is also possible to track any missed patrol checkpoints
- GPS location of the security guard – each sensor constantly sends its GPS location, which can be checked by the ARC and displayed on the map
- Vigilance of the security guard – within a specified period, each guard is obliged to log into the device with the own chip.
HOWDOES THE SYSTEM WORK?
The Active Track sensor has a built-in GPS receiver and a four-band GSM/GPRS module with a telephone function for two-way communication. The operator thus has a complete overview of the individual guards. The sensor transmits all information directly to the ARC monitoring console where it is processed as incoming alarm or technical messages. The operators react to them as to messages from a common building connected to electronic security systems. They can monitor the guard's procedures on duty, or they can provide assistance by contacting other competent persons, calling the rescue unit, the Czech Police etc.
Are you interested in installing Active Track system into your guarded facility?
Contact our sales representative in your region